Quinn is a hub for the best cashmere scarf designs you may come across in recent times. From simple scarves with fringes to oversized ones, you can find various designs that suit your style statement. At Quinn, we work with featured designers, such as MZ Wallace New York, Misa Los Angeles, Agolde, Mou, Banjanan, Alexie, Ancient Greek Sandals, and Esse UT Esse. Their collection of cashmere scarf designs is simply unputdownable.
Designs that stand out
If you are buying a cashmere scarf from Quinn for the first time, we request you to go through all the designs before you place your order. We feel confident that you may not be able to stop yourself from buying just one of the scarves. Some of the designs that you should look at are as follows:
- Dropped Needle Cashmere Scarf
- Cashmere Scarf with Fringe
- Monica Oversized Cashmere Scarf
- Cashmere Waffle Stitch Scarf
- The Cashmere Happy Scarf
- Cashmere Leopard Print Scarf
- Cashmere Plaited Scarf
- Acadia Cashmere Lattice Scarf
- Mixed Stitch Cashmere Wrap
- Haydon Cashmere Geometric Stitch Scarf
- Cashmere Marled Scarf
- Striped Cashmere Scarf
- Cashmere Whisper Weight Scarf
- Emaline Ombre Cashmere Infinity Scarf
- Effervescent Cashmere Infinity Scarf
We have these designs available in 48 different colors. That should allow you to choose the best cashmere scarf that you think will complement your outfits.
Choosing the right cashmere scarf
Our designs and colors are so overwhelming that you may want to buy more after you place your first order. But if it’s the first time that you are buying a cashmere scarf, here are a few things that you need to keep in mind:
- Quality of the cashmere – The quality of the cashmere plays a crucial role in its longevity. We use 100% cashmere in all our scarves. The cashmere comes from Inner Mongolia, the world’s largest cashmere supplier. Each cashmere scarf passes the ring test. Even you can test by checking whether the scarf you buy passes through the ring you wear on your finger or not. We guarantee that it will pass. It indicates the softness of the cashmere and its high quality.
- Check the knitting quality – The color pattern or design of a cashmere scarf may attract your attention, but make sure you check the knitting quality. Don’t buy anything that feels loosely knit or thin. Fortunately, Quinn designers don’t risk the brand’s reputation by knitting the scarves poorly. They interlock all the ends and edges to make sure that even though you wash the scarves multiple times, the stitches won’t come off.
- Pay attention to the pill potential – The pill potential of a cashmere scarf refers to the fibers that come off when you rub the fabric. If you compare our scarf with a poor-quality scarf, you will notice that fibers start to shed or roll up after you rub the latter a few times. Our scarves hardly have any pill potential, meaning you may not see fibers rolling up even after a few years.
- Compare the colors – We always ask our customers to compare the colors of our scarves with those of other brands. As already mentioned, we have 48 different colors of scarves that you can choose from. Most importantly, each color is vibrant and wouldn’t fade after a few years. Many people think that the color of the scarves starts to fade after washing them a few times. You can wash our scarves as many times as you want, but they would still not lose their vibrant colors.
- Consider the cashmere’s thickness – How will you determine whether the cashmere scarf you want to buy consists of high-quality cashmere? You should ask the seller about the cashmere’s thickness. There are two types of cashmere: Grade A and Grade B. At Quinn, we use Grade A cashmere. These use the softest possible yarns that measure between 14 and 15.5 microns. On the other hand, if you compare our scarves with brands that use Grade B cashmere, you may find that the thickness of the latter is between 16 and 19 microns. The difference in grades plays a crucial role in the overall quality of the scarves. Cashmere that has 16 to 19 microns thickness may not pass the ring test.
Shipping your cashmere scarf
We understand that once you place your order, you may feel restless to get your hands on the cashmere scarf. Quinn promises to not make you wait for long. We will ship your scarf within 2 business days from the day you place your order and it may reach you in 7 days.
Quinn provides free shipping on all orders above $100. You can check out the different designs and colors of the scarves available and place your order as soon as possible. With prices of cashmere scarves starting at just $95, you wouldn’t want to miss an opportunity to bring home an excellent piece of beauty from Quinn.